Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer -58â„‰~1022â„‰ (-50â„ƒï½ž550â„ƒ), Yellow and Black
NOTE1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement shold approximately be 14.17inches (36cm)… read more
1. The measuring surface is about 2cm below the infrared aiming point.
2. For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement shold approximately be 14.17inches (36cm).
Simple Operation – Point and Click!
This Etekcity non-contact IR temperature gun is easy to operate. It turns on and begins reading the temperature with one press of the trigger. Clear text displays the measured temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. A laser light aids in aiming, and can be turned on or off. In addition, the readout display features a backlight which can be turned on if needed.
12:1 High distance spot ratio!
This means you may measure the temp of a smaller area at the same distance compared to other 8:1 thermometers; thus the readings are much more accurate!
This is a big seller in Amazon and many respected institution like Car Magazines, Airports, Universities purchase this product from us! You deserve it!
Temperature Range:Â -58??1022?(-50??550?)
Accuracy: Â±2% or 2?
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity Adjustable: 0.95(fixed)
Response Time and Wavelength: 500ms and (5-14)um
Repeatability: Â±1% orÂ±1?
Resolution: 0.1? or 0.1?
Storage Temperature: -20-50? (-4-122?)
1x EtekcityÂ® Lasergrip 1080 IR thermometer
1x 9V DC battery
1x User’s manual
2-Year Warranty by Etekcity
More About The Product
- Versatile Design: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all the from -58â„‰ï½ž1022â„‰/ -50â„ƒï½ž550â„ƒ
- Better Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers
- Target Quicker: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don’t blindly guess where you’re pointing your Infrared Thermometer
- Added Function: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Note: Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct